Thursday, March 6, 2014

Red Tent at Sophia's Annual International Women's Day Celebration

Wow, it has been a long time since I've been on here!  But a lot has been happening, as is usually the case.  Yes, I live in Oregon now, for almost four years now!  The nonprofit status is on hold, but have been connecting with community here and holding events.  I live in a "Red Tent House!"  So, all in all it's been good.

Here's a link to the Eugene, OR event in the Title: http://www.sophiasanctuary.org/upcoming_events
I'll be co-hosting a Red Tent space at the event with Karly Loveling with rituals at 10 AM and 2 PM.


Saturday, March 8th, 10am-5pm: Sophia's Annual International Women's Day Celebration!
Come and try a sampling of different healing modalities and a myriad of soul nurishing workshops. Food and entertainment are included w/ the entrance fee, which is sliding scale $20-$113. Child care for children out of diapers is provided. Come and join us at the new Unitarian Universalist Church at 13th and Chambers.
To donate raffle items, please call 541-461-4051 or 541-607-5551
If you are a Healer who's focus is massage and you would like to be a part of our event, or if you provide another healing modality or wish to do a workshop, please call: 541-683-6691
All women welcome.
Location: Unitarian Universalist Church (at 13th and Chambers) 
xoxo it's late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment