This is my personal blog diary and vent channel for a new project I am working on (actually a twin pair of projects now): The Moon Hut Project and the film documenting its beginnings.
Please do me a huge favor and check out the related links to the right. I am trying to set this up the best way possible. Hopefully it's not too confusing. I think for Ning and Thoughts.com you have to get an account to see the sites. Please consider doing so, just for looking at these. Please write down your password so you don't forget it! You can use the same one for both accounts. It also helps to bookmark the sign-in page for each site, so you can check back when more is actually going on.
I really need your objective feedback, because I am too close to this project right now and I can't see it clearly. You are here because I trust and value your opinion.
Thank you SO MUCH! and I hope everything is going well for you.
love, Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment